Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Cousin is in Town

And she is the worse influence in my life. Worse than Kirsty. Worse than my little, tiny love for the Green Stuff. Worse than my love for Sambuca and Tequila (mixed together). She's going home tomorrow and everything will be better. I will go to the gym and I'll eat healthier. Because, I'm going to be honest - the past 2 days have been awful... and I feel really sluggish for it now. I don't know how I used to eat all this junk food all the time and function properly. So... one more day of being a little silly and then we're back to normal. Although, I'm not having take-away tonight. I. Am. Not. Having. Take-away. Tonight.

I feel physically sick thinking about how much I ate last night. *shudders*

4 comments:

  1. Aw. Sometimes it's nice to have a physical reminder of why you're doing this. I'm glad you're planning to re-commit. That's the best way to handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. That was the lamest comment I've ever written for anything. I don't know what's wrong with me today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry! Sometimes I think I write the most clichéd stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse me!!! I am not a bad influence, I do not make you do all of the above!!!!! :O how horrible!!!!

    ReplyDelete