Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day # This still really sucks.



I've started taking Chantix. And I'm nauseous. And I'm still smoking. According to Chantix, I have to stop by Monday. Meh.

The hypochondriac in me (which is 99 percent of me) is pretty certain I have lung cancer. The smoker in me (which is also 99 percent...whatever, don't you judge my math or my logic) is still smoking.

Today, whilst pretty sure I'm dying...I took a trip down memory lane.
The first pic is me and Marlboro bundled up together in the winter, cuddling close to stay warm.


The second is me and my Marlboro making moustaches at the bar out of dreadlocks that aren't ours. We have such fun together.
I have many more, but these are painful memories...as I know me and Marlboro will be parting ways soon.
I'll be just fine without you, Marlboro. I don't need you anymore. You're not a cheap date and you demand too much from me. I'll be fine on my own. I swear it. We won't be able to see each other anymore, it'll be too hard for me to walk away if we do. If I see you out on someone else's lips, I'll turn my head. I won't be able to look. I'm getting over you. Or I'm trying like hell to.
But still.
I'm really gonna miss you.






1 comment:

  1. If you love someone you have to let them go.



    especially when they're trying to kill you.

    You're so cute and I'm sorry this is so hard, but you're doing great. You're stonger than Marlboro. You can crush him between your thumbs. Someday soon you'll see that it wasn't a healthy relationship and you're much better off without. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete