Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How are you all doing?

Jax/Marissa- Are you feeling better? Still uninspired or going out there and kicking arse? Just pretend that I'm behind you with that foghorn that I told you about.

Jandco/Jessica- How are you coping with the Chantix/Champix? Are they doing good or making you feel like complete and utter shit?

Sarah- Have you gotten inspired yet? Working out? Eating better?

Rainingturtles/Raquel- Are you still doing well with Weightwatchers??

And Lynn and Chris? Come on! Introduce yourself. We don't bite.

As for me - I'm feeling really uninspired with weightwatchers. I haven't really been counting properly. I haven't been eating too much - and for the most part I'm still eating fairly healthily, I just... haven't been writing down. I don't think I'm going over my allowed points though. I've also signed up for the gym. I hate the gym. I honestly cannot think of anything worse. The sweaty old men ogling you in the mirror... My tits killing after jogging on the treadmill. And Fucking endorphins?? What the hell? I never finish exercise and feel good. I feel achy and shit. And the next day I'll just complain about my muscles hurting. But nonetheless, Kirsty signed me up for my induction before I could even say no. That conversation was a funny one. So... We're going tomorrow. We're going to the local college gym, so it's only costing me £16 for 3 months. She wanted to go to our council gym - that was £45 a month. I just laughed and told her I wasn't paying that much for something I hated. So we settled for the crappier gym. Hah.

I really do hope you're all doing well.

3 comments:

  1. Let's see... still having some problems. I think I have decided that I'm going to shorten my fic some. It's just too long RN. And after I finally finish this one I'm not going to write anymore except for contests or if I'm strong willed enough I'm going to write a story to the end and then post.

    As for eating right...I'm getting there. Basically cutting back and I'm going to try and get more exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. meh

    That about sums it up.

    Thank you for checking up on us. I should be doing that too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just have no idea how chantix is going because i'm not taking it anymore. 1 day was enough. i smoke.

    ReplyDelete